Wednesday, January 4, 2012

it's a miracle

second blog post in a week! This will be a little short, but I just wanted to post some exciting news. No, I have not received my mission call yet. But, coming in a close second, I'm getting to coach again! Last night I had my first night as a coach with the Alliance Rugby Club (ARC). I will officially be the Girls High School Head Coach and I will be assisting with the JV boys. Maybe sometimes even the varsity boys, but I'm not sure on that one. I'm so happy I'm finally getting to coach rugby, I can't wait to get going.

I know it's short, but it's progress. New Years Resolutions will not defeat me this year!

O! PS- I forgot to put this in my last post, but I've got a friend who picks one word for the year to help keep focused on resolutions and goals throughout the year. I'm stealing this idea from her.

My word for 2012: Diligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment