Wednesday, February 22, 2012

the happiest place on earth

Things in my life have certainly been amazing the last few weeks and they're only looking to get better. We're pretty certain my mission call will be coming tomorrow. We're going to Disneyland next Wednesday for a whole weekend of fun with Marci and Christian. I'm going to have so much more time on my hands once I'm back from Disney. My rugby boys are getting into full swing. Life is wonderful. It feels like it's been a long time coming, but it all feels so right. I don't think it's really set in that I might be holding my call in my hands tomorrow. I can't really think about it or it takes my focus away from anything else I may have to be doing.

I know this isn't a very long update, but I just wanted to share how grateful I am for all the blessings in my life and to share my excitement for this next phase of my life. I am in the happiest place on earth.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited and proud of you!!
    I love you Kayla!!
    <3
    Erin Christina

    ReplyDelete